Friday, September 10, 2010

*~Heart Me~*

i just got this necklace from forever 21 and i absolutely love it!! it's not up on the canadian website yet but it is in stores because i just picked it up at the mall n_n it's actually quite classy and i love how it's just the perfect size...not too bad and goes very well with a casual t-shirt or dress it up with your LBD~~



did i mention that it's a perfect mock look for a swarvoski necklace i spotted awhilte ago... haha...seriously it totally made my day admist all my exam stress *in 3 days*
this is a great buy that i definitely recommend 100%!




P.S. the forever 21 version actually also comes in gold...but i just personally prefer silver more :)

1 comment:

  1. I have a very similar pendant, my bro gave it to me as a gift! I love heart and strass so its just the perfect combination~~
    the most lovely is golden necklace! delicated and sweeeeeet

    Thanks for posting

    ReplyDelete