Sunday, October 2, 2011

*~HK Haul~*

*sigh* so sad that I had my heart set on this ASUS laptop (just went on sale for $700 -> $150 off for relatively new model...) but it's completely sold out due to the sale...even at regular price, I was thinking about getting it because I desperately need a fully functional laptop :P anyway so I'll wait out a few weeks and see if it's available elsewhere (so far I only saw it at staples...)




Anyway...haul time!!
I saw this in HK for around CAD$15 - was tempted to get it but had too many options so I to let it go since it wasn't something I could use very often...but I thought I'd share it with you girls since I do like the romantic girly style very much~~




I really like this style of bags so I got quite a few (one for my sister)...pictures to come later when I get a new laptop LOL...but the bags were around CAD$15 to $20 which were super cheap for pretty decent quality...a lot of the smaller shops at local malls just pretty much copy the styles exactly out of japanese magazines (even had the picture for reference :P in case customers didn't know the style is trendy)...but it's much more affordable to get in on trends there definitely!




Cardigan Time! Guess which colour I got :P...
PINK!! I actually didn't see the white one for sale in HK or else I might've gotten that colour...
Surprising the price mark-up on this item isn't really that high (I got it for around CAD$20 in HK..but I saw several shops with different versions of this style)





No comments:

Post a Comment