Sunday, October 31, 2010

*~Fluffy~*

aw these are super cute and perfect for the winter season coming up!! i haven't seen this style anywhere else so even though the price might hinge on the high side, it's worth thinking about n_n

COZY SLIPPERS - USD$39.50
so holiday party outfits ideas are going to be on mind my for the coming month :P so i'll just share my random thoughts here~~spotted this pair of earrings at forever 21 at only USD$1.50 (not on Cdn website yet...) that i think would be perfect for any LBD!

FAUX PEARL EARRING WITH BOW - USD$1.50
on another note...sharing my cowl neck love...this definitely has potential...don't know if it'll look as good in person~~since this light colour and thick material might make me look fat with my body shape~~

COWL NECK SWEATER WITH BELT - USD$19.80

No comments:

Post a Comment