Sunday, December 5, 2010

*~Burberry Earmuffs~*

got my exam results yesterday and i passed!! yay!!
so i dropped by yorkdale for a celebration dinner and saw these adorable burberry earmuffs!! AH i have been looking for earmuffs...and these are perfect!! except...it's CAD$200+tax...i don't know if i should go back for them - it is a tad pricey but...you know my love for burberry! and it's not tacky like the fluffy earmuffs u see everywhere...but i'm just not sure if i'll get enough use out of them~~so...what do you think??

A cosy earmuff with a soft, padded band a subtle check pattern at ears - cashmere/wool
i saw this on ebay which shows the colour a lil bit better?

2 comments:

  1. Earmuffs are the 1 thing you think you don't need then you realize you can't live without them!! I would like to invest in some nice ones myself. I have some cute wool ones but brand ones would be lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should try the girls size it's half the price at $95 :)

    ReplyDelete