Saturday, June 4, 2011

*~Buffalo~*

I went to Buffalo for a day for shopping...no luck at the fashion outlets but did grab some cute items at A&F Kids from the Walden Galleria mall though! A&F was having a pretty good sale and given the exchange rate difference, that's automaticaly a 20% off! The Canadian dollar has been on parity with the US dollar for awhile now but something priced at USD$20 is CAD$25 and price gap is even higher for the higher-priced items!
Anyway I really like the lace details of the tank tops I got - they're delicate and cute - because I find lace often gives off a trashy lingerie feel if it's not done right!

A&F Kids: Charlie - CAD$17.15
I got this in grey, white, and navy - the details are just to perfect to resist and they pair very well with skirts and cardigans! It was only around USD$13 at Buffalo...such a good price for this quality!

this was only USD$8.50 at Buffalo - this goes well with layering or with a plaid shirt~~I usually don't like lace details like this but it looked good on the model so I had to grab it (esp for under $10!)


this was a little bit of an impulse buy - decent price for a belt at USD$29 at buffalo - i love the colours~ you can pair it with a dresso r a long cardigan - kind of goes with the nautical trend depends on the way you dress it! this also comesin a tan colour but I thought this would match with more of my wardrobe plus gives it a more slimming look

No comments:

Post a Comment