Monday, October 3, 2011

*~Aldo Sale~*

So I'm working at bay and bloor this week...quite dangerous for my wallet~~even after my super haul in HK, I just couldn't help it and bought a bag today!! I love matching with the season and this bag is cozy & classy at the same time and I just can't refuse a good bargain! I got it in the "snowy" colour but black is a nice pairing too but I just feel personally, the white one goes better with my style n_n I really highly recommend this buy if you're looking for a winter bag - I really like the boxy style of it and if you're a fan of zara bags, this definitely is reminiscent of that style as well! At this price (and right now Aldo has free shipping on any order online), it's better quality than bags you'll find at forever 21~~the long strap also also makes it more versatile n_n



1 comment:

  1. that is such a pretty bag, I love the shape and the tassles!

    ReplyDelete