Sunday, October 2, 2011

*~Finally Back~*

I'm finally back from my vacation!! The place where I was staying in HK had super slow internet connection + my pink sony laptop is giving out on me after 3 yrs (any good laptop suggestions?)...so much to upload, but I need to get myself a new laptop before I can do that since my laptop crashes every time I try :( I can't believe how cheap stuff is in HK~~*sigh* my luggage went overweight a lil bit and there were so much more I wanted to buy!! AHH the dilemma...lol I bought a lot of purses and shoes...but I fell in love with this Japanese brand one after another NICE CLAUP (they've it at SOGO)...here's what I got n_n

I had such a hard time deciding which colour - I really love the polka dot trend but the red + blue combo just throws me off so i went with the tan~~it's the perfect shade for fall and goes well with my office outfits and i absolutely love the buckle (not over bearing like a lot of other bags). I got it for around HK$600 (around CAD$75) at SOGO and I'm super super happy with my purchase!!

2Wayボストン [949920900B] 販売価格:¥4,935(税込)


This is the second bag I got from Nice Claup just fills my polka dot craving :P I actually really like the shape of this because it's petite but actually can fit my essentials and I feel like it's a really unique design that I won't easily find anywhere else and pretty good deal for around HK$450 (CAD$60) and I like carrying it on my shoulder (not crossbody like the model) n_n guess which colour I went with?

ドットスクエアミニバッグ [949920410] 販売価格:¥4,725(税込)


blue and white of course!




No comments:

Post a Comment