Sunday, August 8, 2010

I'm a Gilly Hicks girl!!

So ever since I discovered Gilly Hicks on a work trip...I've been in love with it since!!
Really sad that we don't have one in Canada *but I think they do ship to canada and handles the tax stuff...I'm going to place an order soon for the bow cardigan below so I'll let you guys know!*
It's a much more price friendly option than A&F with the same A&F quality since it's the same company and I actually like Gilly Hicks' styles more (PLUS they've the best perfume and lingerie~~!!) So here's my top 5 picks for an everyday outfit!!

The bows on this cardigan is wayyy too cute!!
OMG love the flower details...very flirty yet classy!!
such a cute floral dress for a great price...a great match with their lovely cardigans!!

again this is the perfect cardigan~~for layering or pair it with jeans/dress/leggings!!
OXFORD STREET - $19.50
Finally...Gilly has tons of cute tees that are really good quality and I absolutely love them...this is one of my favourite right now!


4 comments:

  1. Great choices!
    Adorable cardis!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love love the flip flops! :)

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply LOVE these items! I want them! >< Wow your blog is really interesting! I will come back 'cause i love the hints! Especially post from ebay good sellers!^^ Thank you so much for sharing that info with us! Please keep on writing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you posted! I've never heard of this store until now but they have some adorable stuff & you're right a&f is too pricey during NONSALE days ;_;.

    ReplyDelete