Monday, June 13, 2011

*~Candy Doll~*

The Candy Doll brand is really growing on me these days~~ever since I tried their lipstick in pink, I've been in love!! The packaging is too adorable to resist and i do love my share of pink and stripes!


I absolutely love the colour~~I've more of a cutesy style so my lipstick (me = not a fan of lipgloss because the gloss tends to fade and i'm too lazy to reapply constantly) is always light pink. It's so hard to find a good light pink shade that's not too light...and I feel that this colour is perfect! At CAD$25, it's really good price point too! I've definitely received a compliment or two when I wore this (hasn't happened for my other ones yet) n_n so I highly recommend this buy!


The colour seems like it would pair well with various gloss colours too so definitely recommended for you glossy girls out there as well!

I'm curious to try the other colours - I'll probably try the nude colour (Vanilla Beige) next because I feel like orange (Apricot Beige) is quite hard to pull off - haha my style isn't as funky~~

I recently discovered that they have a foundation and concealer line too! n_n so excited...found them on ebay since I only see the lipstick, lipgloss, and blush products at Pacific Mall in Toronto. The prices online are in line with retail prices, so I might order them online soon~~
btw...for the products - just click on the title/picture for the link to the eBay auction~~










Some application tips:


2 comments:

  1. wow, so many cute cosmetic options. I need to try these. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this post!! I know Candy Doll is all the rage now but haven't tried any of their products ^O^;; the nude lippies and concealer intrigue me though <3

    ReplyDelete