Monday, August 16, 2010

*~Milk Tea Sale Picks of the Day~*

So I noticed delias is having a pretty good sale and these items are perfect for back to school!!

Price: Original: $45.50
Converse goes with pretty much everything and delias has like over 20 colours!! These 3 are my top 3 favourites in terms of colour *i like them bright as u can tell!!*


Price: Original: $26.50
Cute tees are a must and it doesn't get much cuter than hello kitty!! $10 is a great deal...and I just love how this tee has all the other sanrio characters on it too~n_n
Price: Original: $54.50
I saw this dress awhile back and just loved the bottom part of the details...it's a lovely print both in the nude colour and the purple colour~~and u can dress it up or down depending on the occasion~~


*Quote of the Moment: There is always a little truth behind every "just kidding", a little knowledge behind every "I don't know", a little curiousity behind "just wondering", a little emotion behind "I don't care"*

1 comment:

  1. Those dresses are adorable!

    Thanks for the comment! I don't know how I did it but I guess my will power is improving. haha. I hope you'll follow...

    http://schnellecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete