Saturday, September 25, 2010

*~Possible Haul?~*

just started working again after my study leave...ah not really used to it or the early mornings :( anyway...also just started watching "castle" and it's actually pretty good! haha i'm quite into murder/detective/mystery shows/novels... anyway i was in a training session on thursday and saw my coworker with this amazing prada tote! i've been looking for a perfect bag and this is it!! and she has the colour that i really like - black - but pale grey looks pretty nice too...the bag is super classy and also timeless and perfect size for work since it can fit a binder and other documents (and i like to carry big bags anyway...) i wanted to make serious bag splurge and this might be it! only problem is that...well...someone i know has the bag and it's kinda like a pet peeve of mine...i don't like to buy something that i know someone else i know has...i guess i want to be unique/first dibs and don't want to be caught in the same thing! AHH...so what should i do? *SIGH*



autumn is definitely kicking in...and spotted a few items good for the fall that i'm considering :)
summer used to be my favourite season...but i've found that i actually really like fall weather...not too hot and not too cold~~

Perfect Fall Cardigan - CAD $11.50
the name says its all~~haha really good price for a standard cardigan that you can mix and match :)

Ruffle Trim Sweater Cardigan - USD$15.80
i really like this too~~reminds me of j. crew's style actually...sad that i haven't spotted this on the Canadian website tho...

boots are definitely fall season n_n...altho not really suitable for my body type coz i'm super short...i really like these *my sister thinks otherwise...* but to me they're super cute!

on another note...spotted these look for less for uggs!! haha i actually think uggs are super cute...n super comfy~~

UGG: Baily Button Boots - USD$150.00
...i gotta say they look cuter in person...
Charlotte Russe: Buttoned Fur Boots - USD$28.00
don't know if these are warm BUT dare i say they might look cuter than the ugg ones?

4 comments:

  1. Love the F21 cardis. Check out my last post- I found a great dupe of the Bailey Buttons too and they are SOOOO warm and soft too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag looks really nice and timeless. I tend to like to splurge on things that aren't too trendy so I feel like it's money well spent.

    If you like it and thinks it suits you a lot, then you should get it regardless :) Unless you want to wait until something that suits you even better comes up... but depending on how picky you are it might be awhile from now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh love the Prada bag- so pretty and timeless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're starting to love Autumn! I can't stand Summer. I like to layer too much and clothes that show too much skin just isn't for me. You should invest in some ankle booties <3

    ReplyDelete