Tuesday, June 14, 2011

*~Mini Review: Essential Hair~*

I wanted to start taking better care of my hair since my sister always mentions to me how my hair looks too dry...plus I want to get a new colour pretty soon so I just thought I would do some damage repair~~I just tried try out this hair mask from Essential (got it for CAD$18...also available on ebay for around USD$16 including shipping) to see if it works :) so far I quite like it...it smells amazing and I definitely feel that my hair is more smooth (less tangled) after doing the hair mask...I have only been using for 1 week but I'm happy with the results so far...if you girls are looking for a hair mask, this is definitely a good one to try!

Essential Intensive Hair Mask - Ultra Honey & Shea Butter (Rich Premier) - USD$11
this one is more for the effect of smoother hair (which is why i chose it)

Essential Intensive Hair Mask - Ultra Honey & Shea Butter (Nuance Airy) - USD$11
this one is more for a lighter more airy, bouncier feel

4 comments:

  1. I've wanted to try these for awhile now but you can't get them where I'm from and shipping is usually too expensive XP Same with MBD masks! (I saw your pot below!) Glad to see you like yours though! =) I really like your blog, I'm now following! Hope you can check out mine sometime too =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! I wasn't sure if you'd see my reply on my blog but wanted to let you know that I only found the photo on a tumblr page but my boyfriend (with his insane memory skills =P ) reminded me we saw something like those necklaces in Urban Outfitters recently! http://www.urbanoutfitters.co.uk/ Search for the 'Feather Bottle Necklace' and the 'Flower Bottle Necklace' =) They don't have the wish part but they are the next best thing! =) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i LOVE this stuff. APPROVED :P

    ReplyDelete