Wednesday, July 20, 2011

*~Bow-aholic~*

Back to my obsession with bows...some budget-friendly finds at forever 21 (under $5!!) to share with you gals!

you know i love my preppyness and this is definitely it!

a little bit of retro vibe - looks great on dark or light hair~~this is actually also available in a glossy black but i like the leopard-ish print more n_n


i actually bought the small one because i saw it in stores but now i think i like the big one (see below) more...but the thing with forever 21 is that their website inventory doesn't match what's in stores *sigh* and i hate purolator with a passion...


This next feature from me is not as budget friendly but it is 40% off with tons of sizes available!
I have two pairs of flats from the vivienne westwood x melissa collection and they're comfy and smells nice (no more embarrassing moments from smelly flats in the summer...) plus it's super cute and who can resist bubblegum pink!


2 comments:

  1. I love bows! But I'm so cheap that when I do a ponytail I just get a ribbon and tie it into a bow by itself :P Too cheap and lazy to go out and find a nice one...they're so expensive here :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I like the crochet ponytail holder. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete