Sunday, June 19, 2011

*~Chanel Sunglasses~*

I just started to drive regularly and needs some sunglasses!! I don't wear contacts and have pretty bad eyes so I just pre-ordered my new pair of sunglasses n_n they're super cute from Chanel - I picked the white bow for now but the black one is also nice too...ah can't decide! Only the black one is available at Holt Renfrew (they sold out of the white one...but I was able to get the white bow pair from the Owl at First Markham Place since they will be getting some in stock) What do you girls think (black bow or white bow)?

Chanel: 5170 Sunglasses - CAD$365


4 comments:

  1. I like the black bow better ;)

    artofbeingcool.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the white bow, actually as it stands out more and looks cuter. Black is nice, too, but almost unnoticeable? I'm just judging by the pics above. The sunnies are gorgeous anyhow

    Thanks for dropping by my blog. I love your blog name hehe. Following you now
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute!! Just *followed* your blog!!! I just bought a navy chanel with their signature plaid inlaid into the navy acetate frames!! I think what sold me was the navy color && the bow!! gotta love the bow hehe!! !

    please follow my blog also,
    www.love-lysh.blogspot.com :)

    xOxO

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this in the white bow and I like it more b/c it stands out. But they are both nice. =D

    ReplyDelete